Friday, January 6, 2012

LOST


1/6/2012

I know that this is not the right forum for me to post this as what I have written is entirely not related to a vacation, but I just couldn't help it. I need to get this thoughts, feelings out of me.

Jan 6, this has been marked red by me because of the tragic incident happened. My whole bag, a body bag was snatched from me by three (3) young men in their teens or early 20's. Their formation was like a pyramid. I was actually not gonna take my way down to guadalupe bridge. 1. It was past 10 pm, 2. I was alone, 3. I'm female. But I still dismissed those ideas and had not remembered what a friend of mine had told me "It is not safe to take that path". God may have spoken to me already of not to push through with my plan because 1. I thought of riding on a bus and walk my way up and down to stairs of Tulay, Makati. 2. While I was near the bridge, It rained a little bit (while I don't usually leave my umbrella at home). Thus, it happened. Good thing though was that, before it happened I remembered God and He was part of my thoughts because I have learned from someone who witnessed my struggle that those young men have knives therefore he was not able to help me. Poor me as I had to experience such incident. I have lost so many valuable "material" things but I am still thankfull from the Lord above that he saved me from being hurt or worst-death. True enough that when it's your time, it's your time but it is still depend on your choices - the decision that you make..of what life we would like to have. When you make a decision, always think that it's your life at stake. Just like yesterday...I was thinking of a short and not too tiring way to my destination. Hope that this will serve as a lesson to everyone. May God always protect us